Thursday, June 4, 2009

PTC World User Event and CoCreate

The PTC World Event is starting next week in Orlando. I am making last minute preparations for my trip and participation at the conference. Myself and several others will be there to represent the PTC CoCreate products. We have several presentations planned along with some free training. We also have a booth in the exhibit hall. We actually get to show off so very cool new stuff so it should be fun.

If you are planning to be there, please come by one of the presentations, training classes or the booth. I would love to meet some of the people that read my blog.

If you are not going to be able to make it, myself and many others will be blogging and tweeting real time as best we can to keep you up to date on what's happening. Watch for the feeds at:

http://www.ptc.com/events/ptcuser09/

Paul

2 comments:

hbgdude said...

thanks Paul - for those of us unable to attend, your blog posts and tweets should really help. - ron

Paul Hamilton said...

Forgot to mention my Twitter name is phamil1.